Filir Entertainment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deveaux's Application

2 posters

Go down

Deveaux's Application Empty Deveaux's Application

Post by Deveaux Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Name: Fellipe P. (PM me for my last name)
Availability: I'm on vacation now, for 2 weeks, meaning i can stay on almost the whole day. After 2 weeks i'll have school in the morning everyday, except Saturday and Sunday.
Email address/ Contact Information: PM me for my e-mail adress (Kayomi as hit already, by the way)
Languages: English, Portuguese and i can understand/speak spanish a little.
Desired Position: Event GM
Experience in the position you are applying for: I worked as Helper, Police and Event GM/ Sub-GM on ZetaRO(For 1 year). Worked as Event-GM/ Head GM on Mayhem RO(5 Months or so). Worked as Event GM on Astral RO(3 months or so).
How long you've played RO: 7 Years ( Yea i started when i was really young, my cousing introduced me to this world, never stopped playing RO since then).
Why we should hire you: I'm sure i have every quality needed for a good Game Master, i had much experience as one, i want to share the knowledge i've earned through 7 years of Ragnarok Online with your players, and help your server to grow.
Anything else you would like to add: I'm a laid back type of person, I always try to make my friends/players laugh and have a good time. I had a long experience as Event GM so i know how to entertain or players, i'm sure they will have much fun with me. I Worked as a Helper, i know a lot of stuff about Ragnarok Online, i can help players with questions as well. I worked as a Police, i have patience to hear both sides of the history (when it's the case), and experience on dealing with people who break rules/ botters, so i can also help with punishments/ bot hunting (If you need, of course)
Deveaux
Deveaux
Filir Ragnarok GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Deveaux's Application Empty Re: Deveaux's Application

Post by Moonchul Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:40 pm

I think you would be good for the job. Don't let us down. You're in.

Welcome to the team!

Moonchul

Back to top Go down