Filir Entertainment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Suggestion

+3
Gnahzdivad
Lyka Gubac
Kayomi
7 posters

Go down

Event Suggestion Empty Event Suggestion

Post by Kayomi Sun May 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Have a suggestion on a Event:
Have a event that you think we should have? Please feel free to make or show us one.
Also make sure to make your own thread dont tag your event along here.
Requirements:
*No flaws ( Gaps in ways people can cheat)
*Must be very instructional and understandable.
*Can be played with at least 2 people and can also be a high populated event. ( Means doesn't matter if community is big or small its still usable)
*If you aren't able to make it very instructional feel free to make a video that's easy to understand.
* Must be approved by Panda,or Kayomi.
(Event GM's if you think that the event is a very good idea please feel free to contact Panda,Kayomi,or Moonchul to take a look at it)

Kayomi
Filir Ragnarok Owner

http://www.filir-ro.netau.net

Back to top Go down

Event Suggestion Empty Run For Your Life

Post by Lyka Gubac Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:01 am

Its a good event gm will make an evil clone and the clone will kill all the people around him
so players must run until there are one left and that player will be the winner

Lyka Gubac

Back to top Go down

Event Suggestion Empty Re: Event Suggestion

Post by Gnahzdivad Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:35 am

What I'm suggesting are novice events. Perhaps this would be a good way to welcome newcomers.

Event details:
Dodge the meteors. You need a close confined place for this, I recommend a certain spot in the Luoyang field (forgot exact co-ordinates) where you are on top of a very tall pillar. The GM first casts a meteor storm with no dex, and adds 15 points of dex each round until the spell is instacast. Therefore the meteors get harder and harder to dodge, because a single hit will kill you. Winner is last man standing
Gnahzdivad
Gnahzdivad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bjarkán Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:52 am

OCTOPUS EVENT Very Happy

Okay here it goes its played on number 9 on the race track Very Happy

So there are like two sides, and in the middle there are a lot of custom octopus' and they one hit kill you. the goal of the players is to run to the other side! so its like
Side B.....................................racetrack...................................Side A
-.................................octopusses crawl here.................................-
-.................................octopusses crawl here.................................-

So if the players are on side A, they have to run to side b in like 5 or 6 seconds without getting hit Very Happy ( both of the sides are safe)

The number of octupusses goes x2 every round. Very Happy

Bjarkán

Back to top Go down

Post by Kriemhild Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 am

octopus event seems cool..
Lyka Gubac wrote:Its a good event gm will make an evil clone and the clone will kill all the people around him
so players must run until there are one left and that player will be the winner

Run for your life is already in, and its really a good event

Please refrain from double posting unless necessary ~Mugen
Kriemhild
Kriemhild
Filir Ragnarok GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:09 am

Gnahzdivad wrote:What I'm suggesting are novice events. Perhaps this would be a good way to welcome newcomers.

Event details:
Dodge the meteors. You need a close confined place for this, I recommend a certain spot in the Luoyang field (forgot exact co-ordinates) where you are on top of a very tall pillar. The GM first casts a meteor storm with no dex, and adds 15 points of dex each round until the spell is instacast. Therefore the meteors get harder and harder to dodge, because a single hit will kill you. Winner is last man standing
I like this. Easy to host, and fun =D
Tom~
Tom~
Filir Ragnarok Support

Back to top Go down

Post by kyosomaru Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Might I suggest an event I made up in a server that I was Head GM at?

I called it "Warriors of Light" and it was fairly popular.

Get a group of people preferably 5 users or so, usually a decent level.

There are a total of 6 Rounds, 1-5 are simply "Hordes' each with a general, being an MvP to represent "Darkness",etc. As each round goes up you make stronger monsters and Bosses.
At the final round comes, you spawn a Naght Seiger, or a Pori Pori as the "God" or "Overlord" of the Darkness, and the players must defeat him. The prize we used to do was pretty nice like LKH horns or an Aura for all who participated, and if one person stood out the most they chose any item not considered Godly.

Basically it was an MvP event with a bit of story added in, you can revive the players as you go, or leave them to die. You choose I would recommend this simply because it's a lot of fun and it really entertains both parties.^^
kyosomaru
kyosomaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down